Working towards a Greener Tomorrow
Our world is faced with new sustainability challenges brought on by today’s mode of living: polluted and depleted air and water; an incessant growing demand for energy; dwindling supplies of fossil fuels; the unpredictability ensuing from global climatic changes and its implications for the future of the planet.
We Love Laptop is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We are working to make our service processes and products more efficient for our customers and the environment through operational improvements such as the implementation of more energy efficient machines throughout our energy-friendly facilities, and the integration into operational processes of new ways to source, manufacture and distribute our services and products. We have opened up a new receiving and distribution center in order to bring our products and services closer to our customers in a more sustainable manner.
We Love Laptop’s EPS business represents an additional program that further reduces the impact of our footprint on the environment through refurbishment of enterprise printers and POS systems. We Love Laptop’s line of digital media products allows businesses to reduce their cost and consumption of paper printing and associated transportation and mailing expenditures – all related activities that add more CO2 to our atmosphere and deplete our natural resources.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our employees, and the community in which we operate. We are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable environmental regulations
- Minimizing waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Conserving natural resources through: reuse and recycling of materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Preventing pollution whenever possible.
- Training employees on our environmental program and empowering them to contribute and participate.
- Communicating our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, employee, and our community.
- Continually improving over time by striving to measure our environmental impact and setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
Every employee and contractor on We Love Laptop’s premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental concern to the management.
We Love Laptop’s operations are fully compliant with the following environmental regulatory policies:
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Product and Component Recycling
- Certified Product Destruction
Or Call us on Freephone 0800 5999119 (Landline) or on 0161 888 1232
Our competitive pricing, comprehensive laptop screen inventory and 12 month warranty on all screens give you peace of mind when purchasing your replacement screen through us.
Check our Parts Catalogue here soon
Remember, if the part you require isn’t showing in our shop, just call us on 0800 5999 119 and we’ll be able to give you an accurate quotation over the phone.